Resilio Proxy shall be updated after Management Console update, but before the Resilio Agents.
- Stop Resilio Connect Proxy service.
- Download the Resilio Connect Proxy MSI file and launch it.
- Follow the installation wizard steps. When picking the path for the installation, pick the one where the current Resilio Proxy is installed.
- Start the service after update.
- Stop Resilio Proxy process. Actual command depends on the way startup method of the Proxy:
If it was installed through plain binary file:
sudo killall rslproxy
If Proxy is registered as daemon (daemon name may vary):
sudo systemctl stop resilio-proxy
- Download and unpack the archive to the same directory where Proxy has been previously unpacked. For example:
tar zxfv resilio-connect-proxy_x64.tar.gz -C /opt/resilio-proxy/
- Launch the Proxy. Same way as stopping, launching the proxy depends on the designed way to start for this particular Linux. Here are two most typical:
If plan binary start used, navigate to installation path and run
If Proxy is registered as daemon:
sudo systemctl start resilio-proxy