- Discovery of tracker and relay IPs:
HTTP port 80 to connect-config.resilio.com (http://connect-config.resilio.com/sync.conf)
- Connecting to the tracker server for automatic peer discovery:
TCP and UDP, relevant addresses are here. Please note, that this config file may change.
- Direct connection to transfer data and listen for incoming connections:
TCP and UDP port 3839
- Peer discovery in LAN
Multicast UDP 188.8.131.52 over port 3838
- Automatic port mapping over UPnP and NAT-PMP
UDP multicast to 184.108.40.206 port 1900
UDP unicast to default gateway port 5351
Connect Management Console
- Listening TCP port 8445 to receive file operations events from clients
- Listening TCP port 8444 for connecting clients and distributing new policies
- Listening TCP port 8443 for connecting administrators and providing WebUI of the Management Console
- Listening TCP and UDP port 5000 to help Sync clients find each other (Resilio Tracker server) or port TCP and UDP 3000 by default for your custom tracker server.