- Open the “ResilioConnectTracker.msi” file supplied in the delivered package
- Follow the installation steps
- By default, Resilio Connect Tracker will be installed into C:\Program Files\Resilio Connect Tracker\ and Resilio Connect Tracker Server will be registered as a service and started
- Make sure that your firewall allows incoming connections to the port you choose for the Tracker server (TCP/UDP 3000 by default)
- If you want to choose a different port, you'll need to unregister Tracker service then register it again and specify port (see below for details)
Tracker server for Windows command line options
- To unregister Tracker server as a Windows service, run command:
- To register Tracker server as a Windows service, run command:
- Note that after registering, the service does not start up immediately and you may want to start it manually.
- You can also specify the
-p <port>parameter when registering service to set Tracker to listen on your custom port.
- All the commands above require admin privileges.
- Extract the downloaded “tar.gz” file to the following location (the binary has permissions to execute by default):
tar xvf tracker.tar.gz -C /opt
- Make sure your firewall allows incoming connections to the port you plan for your Tracker server (TCP/UDP 3000 by default)
- Start tracker server from this location by typing:
To force Tracker server to listen on a different port, run it with the
-p <port>command line parameter.
Default Listening Port
By default Tracker listens on all interfaces on IPv4 and IPv6 address range, both UDP and TCP, port 3000 by default