- Open the “ResilioConnectTracker.msi” file supplied in the delivered package
- Follow the installation steps
- By default, Resilio Connect Tracker will be installed into C:\Program Files\Resilio Connect Tracker\ and Resilio Connect Tracker Server will be registered as a service and started
- Make sure that your firewall allows incoming connections to the port you choose for the Tracker server (TCP/UDP 3000 by default)
- If you want to choose a different port, you'll need to unregister Tracker service then register it again and specify port (see below for details)
Tracker server for Windows command line options
To unregister Tracker server as a Windows service, run command:
To register Tracker server as a Windows service, run command:
Note that after registering, the service does not start up immediately and you may want to start it manually.
You can also specify the
-p <port> parameter when registering service to set Tracker to listen on your custom port.
All the commands above require admin privileges.
- Extract the downloaded “tar.gz” file to the following location (the binary has permissions to execute by default):
tar xvf tracker.tar.gz -C /opt
- Make sure your firewall allows incoming connections to the port you plan for your Tracker server (TCP/UDP 3000 by default)
- Start tracker server from this location by typing:
To force Tracker server to listen on a different port, run it with the
-p <port>command line parameter.
By default Tracker listens to all interfaces on IPv4 and IPv6 address range, both UDP and TCP, port 3000 by default