- Resilio Management Console supports https calls through REST API.
- Full documentation on API V1 (Connect 2.4 version and below) is here.
- Full documentation on API V2 (Connect 2.5 version and newer) is here.
- Authorization is based on a token that can be generated right in Management Console, tab Settings -> API. Only SuperAdmin can do it.
- API tokens cannot be generated for AD users.
- Description for the token is required so as to differentiate it from other tokens.
- Also, a token must be assigned to at least one user. The person who will be using this token will have same access to Connect objects as the user’s groups grant.
- When updating Connect from 2.3 to 2.4, current API tokens get assigned to the SuperAdmin.
- Tokens don't have expiration date. To reclaim someone's access to API, just delete the token.