- Sign-in & Security. You can change WebUI login and password here, as well as sign out session. If you lost your password and cannot sign in, please use the procedure of resetting password.
- Server settings. These settings can be used if you connect Agents to the Management Console without using config file. Server settings are automatically inserted into config file once you click the "Generate Client Config" button.
Server connection port is 8444 by default. It can be changed by adjusting Console config.
Server certificate fingerprint is unique to each server and is used to authenticate Server once Agent attempts to connect.
Bootstrap token allows the server to authenticate clients. Once you connected all planned clients, it is advised to remove the bootstrap token so no new clients can connect and clients that you disconnect on the server won’t be able to reconnect. Any bootstrap token has a 2-month expiration time.
- License used. Provides all information about currently used license, features available and allows to apply new license when necessary.
- LDAP Authentication. Allows to connect to your Active Directory servers for users import.
- Management Console version and support contact.