Sign-in & Security
Shows the currently logged in user. You can change WebUI login and password here, enable 2FA, as well as sign out of the session.
If you lost your password and cannot sign in, use the procedure of resetting password.
These settings can be used to connect Agents to the Management Console using config file. Server settings are automatically inserted into config file once you click the "Generate Client Config" button.
- Server connection port is 8444 by default. It can be changed by adjusting Console config.
- Server certificate fingerprint is unique to each MC installation and is used to authenticate Server once Agent attempts to connect.
- Bootstrap token allows the server to authenticate clients. Read more about bootstrap token.
Advanced settings include these options:
- Custom trusted CA certificates: applies to all external connections from Management Console to remote services like SMTP server, LDAP, webhooks which make use of signed certificates.
- History ttl: in milliseconds by default, value 1209600000 is 14 days. This is how long old job runs are kept in Console's database. The longer they are there, the bigger database grows.
- Identify agent by name: by default agent takes its name after computer name, at the same time it has a random ID generated after installation and first launch. This setting means that even if agent is reinstalled on computer, it won't connect to MC as new agent. If the option is enabled, the deleted agent cannot reconnect to MC anymore.
- Server level logs: by default it's 'verbose'. This is the level at which Console keeps record of its activity and is mainly needed for support team. the more detailed level is, the more logs are recorded.
- Management Console address: is the Management Console address as used in SMTP server, and will be alter used in e-mail body. Use DNS name for MC to be reached out through it, otherwise IP address will be used by default. Be sure to put https protocol.
Starting with Resilio Connect v2.7.0, it's possible to send mail notifications after job completion. For that a mail server must be configured. Read more here.
Shows current MC version, number of connected agents (both online and offline) as well as support contact information.