Sign-in & Security
Shows the currently logged in user. You can change WebUI login and password here, enable 2FA, as well as sign out of the session.
If you lost your password and cannot sign in, use the procedure of resetting password.
Management Console settings
These settings can be used to connect Agents to the Management Console using config file. Server settings are automatically inserted into config file once you click the "Generate Client Config" button.
- MC connection port is 8444 by default. It can be changed by adjusting Console config.
- MC certificate fingerprint is unique to each MC installation and is used to authenticate Server once Agent attempts to connect.
- Bootstrap token allows the server to authenticate clients. Read more about bootstrap token.
Advanced settings include these options:
- Background tab timeout: timeout after which the inactive tab with MC UI will be unloaded from memory. Returning to this tab will mean reloading the whole page again.
- Custom trusted CA certificates: applies to all external connections from Management Console to remote services like SMTP server, LDAP, webhooks which make use of signed certificates.
- File query timeout: applies to File query functionality for the query to automatically abort if executing it on the Agent side takes long.
- Identify agent by name: by default Agent takes its name after computer name, at the same time it has a random ID generated after installation and first launch. This setting means that even if the Agent is reinstalled on computer, it won't connect to MC as new agent. If the option is enabled, the deleted Agent cannot reconnect to MC anymore (read more about deleted Agents here)
- Job runs ttl: in milliseconds by default, value 1209600000 is 14 days. This is how long old job runs are kept in Console's database. The longer they are there, the bigger database grows.
- Jobs ttl: in milliseconds by default, value 0 is 'never delete'. Jobs that were completed earlier than configured ttl, or jobs that were created earlier than ttl but were never launched will deleted from MC.
- Key token lifetime: in seconds, default is 86400sec, which is 1 day. Agent-to-agent encryption token will expire after that time, Agents that haven't received the new token from MC will disconnect from other Agents. Read more here. Token rotation period should not be smaller than 5 minutes.
- Key token overlap: in seconds, default is 10800sec which is 3 hours. Period for which the two tokens - current and new one - overlap and continue to work until all Agents receive the new token from the MC.
- Management Console address: is the Management Console address as used in SMTP server, and will be alter used in e-mail body. Use DNS name for MC to be reached out through it, otherwise IP address will be used by default. Be sure to put https protocol.
- Management Console log level: by default it's 'debug'. Verbose is the most detailed level at which Console keeps record of its activity and is mainly needed for support team. The more detailed level is, the more logs are recorded.
Azure AD Authentication
Allows login with Azure AD user accounts. Read more about integration here.
Starting with Resilio Connect v2.7.0, it's possible to send mail notifications after job completion. For that a mail server must be configured. Read more here.
Shows current MC version and system ID, number of connected Agents (both online and offline)