SuperAdmin can reset passwords for other users.
If SuperAdmin cannot do that for a reason (cannot login to Management Console as well or is away), follow the steps below:
- Open Services console (Win + R, “services.msc”)
- Stop “Resilio Connect Server” service
- Open elevated Command Prompt (run it as Admin) and navigate to "C:\Program Files\Resilio Connect Server"
- Run command srvctrl.cmd resetpassword <username>
- Start “Resilio Connect Server” service and go by the link suggested in command output.
- Enter new password.
Reset password steps:
- Stop Management Console with
- Reset password with
./srvctrl resetpassword <username>
- Start server with
./srvctrl startand open the link from command output