Starting from Resilio Connect 2.12, an Agent can be installed on the TrueNAS system in the standalone jail.
TrueNAS versionThe following method works on TrueNAS version 12.0 and newer
Connect Agent versionAt the moment, Resilio Connect Agent 22.214.171.1247 will be installed using this method. If you need a different version of the Resilio Agent please contact support.
Requirements for installation1. TrueNAS version 12.0 and newer
2. Access to shell and permissions to run all commands as root
3. TrueNAS must have access to the internet
Follow the steps below to install the Resilio Connect Agent on a TrueNAS
1) Open a shell, download, and run the install.sh script (Run all commands as root). You can optionally specify zfspoolname as the location where the jail will be placed.
chmod +x ./install.sh
./install.sh -s resilio-connect-mc-address-or-ip:8444 [-p <zfspoolname>]
It will take a while to download the necessary dependencies and install the Resilio Connect Agent. If the process is successful, the Agent will start and connect to the configured Management Console. You will need to approve the Agent on the MC
A new Jail resilioagentjail will be created.
2) To make the ZFS pool visible inside of the jail, you'll need to create a mount point. First, stop the jail.
Click to open Jail details and go into Mount points settings.
Click Actions -> Add
Select source folder which is located on some ZFS Pool and destination - which is inside the jail filesystem.
Start the jail.
Congratulation! Jail is set up and running and you are ready to add mapped folders into the Resilio Job.
3) The Resilio Connect Agent can be started and stopped by starting/stopping the jail.
Agent keeps its settings, database and log files in /var/rslagent/ directory inside the jail. Path to the jail itself may be different.