Agent accountWhen working with Azure Netapp Files the account being used as the service account for the Resilio Connect agent must be added to the built-in user account for the Azure Netapp Files.
Use the following step to validate that account has access or that the account needs to be added. These steps will need to be repeated if there are multiple ANF Storage appliances.
- Log in to the Azure portal and navigate to your ANF Account.
- On the Azure flyout find the section labeled Active Directory Connections.
- Find your Active Directory mount for the ANF instance.
- Click the 3 dots on the right side of the screen, and click edit.
- You will see a screen like the following
- Make note of the account(s) in the Administrators Tab and verify that the service account being used for the Resilio Connect Agent is listed.
- If it is not listed you will need to add the account.
- NOTE: Adding an account Requires Domain Admin rights or a special account that can join PCs and or add users to Active Directory.
- If you have followed the steps above and are still seeing ACL replication problems please check out the article on ANF Troubleshooting
Azure Netapp Files (ANF) have several performance tiers depending on the sizing you purchase and deploy.
Azure NetApp Files supports three service levels: Ultra, Premium, and Standard.
- Ultra Storage
- The Ultra storage tier provides up to 128 MiB/s of throughput per 1 TiB of capacity provisioned.
- Premium storage
- The Premium storage tier provides up to 64 MiB/s of throughput per 1 TiB of capacity provisioned.
- Standard storage
- The Standard storage tier provides up to 16 MiB/s of throughput per 1 TiB of capacity provisioned.
It is advisable to leave some features of Resilio turned off if using an ANF Volume that has a provisioned throughput lower than 572 MiB/s.
Some of these features are very resource-intensive and may lead to workload performance impacts.
These features are:
- Differential Sync
- Allow to Copy Local Files
- Asynchronous I/O
- Read File ID from Disk