Starting with Resilio Connect v2.10, Agents are switched to transparent selective sync based on fuse.
Files can be downloaded or cleared using context menu items: Always keep on this device, Free up space.
If they are missing for a local folder for which Transparent Selective Sync is enabled, follow the steps to troubleshoot
1) Check that the letter case in job path on the Management Console fully matches that in Finder. If not, update the path on MC, save the job and check the context menu again.
2) Try resetting Finder Extension.
Go to System Preferences > Extensions > Clear and then reselect the checkbox for Sync. Uncheck Resilio Connect Agent and check again. Relaunch Finder: press Alt + right click on Finder in Dock -> Relaunch or click on Apple -> Force Quit -> Finder.
3) If that didn't help, uncheck other apps' extensions and again relaunch Finder, restart the agent.
If neither tip helped, Contact support and submit debug logs from the agent. Also, collect system.log file and send that to tech support as well. To collect system.log:
- Open Console.app
- Reproduce the problem with context menu
- Select system.log in the left pane, select the content, and copy paste it to a text document.