Connect Management Console
- Windows 7 or later (64-bit only)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later (64-bit only)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or later (64-bit only)
- Linux x64 (kernel 2.6.32 and newer, glibc 2.17 and newer)
- Ubuntu 16.04 and newer
- CentOS 7 and newer
- Most Internet Browsers
- For Internet Explorer, version 11.
10 jobs each
|Intel x64 or AMD64||6 GB|
50 jobs each
|Intel x64 or AMD64||8GB|
300 sync jobs each
|Intel x64 or AMD64||10GB|
- Mac OS X 10.8 Lion or later (support for 10.11 and older will be dropped in next major release)
- Windows 7 or later (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- Linux i386 (glibc 2.17*)
- Linux x64 (glibc 2.17 and newer)
- Linux ARM (glibc 2.17 and newer)
- Linux ARMHF (glibc 2.17 and newer)
- Android 4.2 and newer
- NAS (Please contact your sales representative for NAS device support)
Also available for: Linux build for glibc 2.4 for ARM, ARMHF; Linux build glibc 2.3 for x86, x64 (Please contact support for these builds)
Minimum hardware requirements
Based on number of files
|< 100,000 files||single core, ARM, x86 or higher||512 MB|
|< 1,000,000 files||2 core, ARM, x86 or higher||2 GB|
|> 1,000,000 files||4 core, ARM, x86 or higher||4 GB minimum. 2 KB per file with an option to limit memory usage by time window based file monitor|
Based on expected speed of transfer
For expected speed of 5Gbps, this is recommended hardware:
|CPU||Xeon E5 2600 v4 series or i7-7000 series, with 4 cores or more. Minimal frequency 2GHz.|
|Memory||16GB or more (adds to files' based requirements above) Minimal memory bandwidth throughput of 10GBps is required.|
|NIC||For extension cards, extension slot must support full 4 lines for PCIe 2.0.
Link aggregation shall be avoided.
For NUMA machines with some CPU slots empty, network card PCIe slot should connect to occupied CPU slot.
|OS||For Windows OS, only Windows Server can provide such expected speed, Windows server 2019.
Other platforms shall meet hardware requirements above.
Based on expected speed of could storage
|EC2 agent, <1 Gbit||t3.xlarge instance and below|
|EC2 agent, >1 Gbit||m5d.12xlarge instance and greater|
|Azure agent, <1 Gbit||D4s v3 instance and below|
|Azure agent, >1 Gbit||D14 v2 instance and greater|
|Google cloud, >2 Gbit||n1- standard-64 and greater|
*Agent memory consumption
Connect Agents consume approximately 2 KB of RAM per file( Example: for 4.5 Million files Connect can consume up to 9 GB of RAM). Using time window based file monitor, you can limit memory usage.