To update Resilio Connect Management Console installation, download the appropriate installer (for Windows or Linux) and follow the steps below.
- Download Resilio Connect server MSI file and launch it.
- Follow the installation wizard steps. When picking the path for installation, pick the one where the current Management Console is installed.
- When prompted for the user account running Management Console, pick one you use now. If it is not in the list, you'll need to take additional step 4 after installation.
- Open the Services application and change the user account running Resilio Connect Server service if necessary. If changed, it will require service restart.
- Stop Management Console process
- Download and unpack the archive to the same directory where Management Console has been previously unpacked. For example:
tar zxf resilio-connect-server-linux-x64.tar.gz -C /opt
- Launch the Management Console: