To update the Resilio Connect Management Console installation, download the appropriate installer (for Windows or Linux) and follow the steps below. The Management Console shall be updated before the Resilio Agents.
- Download the Resilio Connect Console MSI file and launch it.
- Follow the installation wizard steps. When picking the path for the installation, pick the one where the current Resilio Management Console is installed.
- When prompted for the user account running the Resilio Management Console, pick the one you use now. If it is not on the list, you'll need to take the additional step 4 after the installation.
- Open the Services application and change the user account running Resilio Connect Management Console service if necessary. If changed, it will require a service restart.
- Stop Management Console process
- Download and unpack the archive to the same directory where Management Console has been previously unpacked. For example:
tar zxf resilio-connect-server-linux-x64.tar.gz -C /opt
- Launch the Management Console: