To update the Resilio Connect Management Console installation, download the appropriate installer (for Windows or Linux) and follow the steps below. The Management Console shall be updated before the Resilio Agents.
- Stop Resilio Connect Management Console service.
- Download the Resilio Connect Console MSI file and launch it.
- Follow the installation wizard steps. When picking the path for the installation, pick the one where the current Resilio Management Console is installed.
- When prompted for the user account running the Resilio Management Console, pick the one you use now. If it is not on the list, you'll need to take the additional step 5 after the installation.
- Open the Services application and change the user account running Resilio Connect Management Console service if necessary. If changed, it will require a service restart.
- Stop Management Console. If your Management Console is not registered as daemon:
If your Management Console registered as daemon:
systemctl stop resilio-connect-server
- Download the MC tarball. Version 3.6.0 and newer contains the
update-or-installscript. Download and unpack the archive to the same directory where Management Console has been previously unpacked. For example:
tar zxf resilio-connect-server-linux-x64.tar.gz -C /opt
- For version earlier than 3.6.0, skip this step. For version 3.6.0 navigate inside the unpacked directory and launch script
update-or-install. It will check if the necessary libraries are present in the system. If all the dependencies are present, the script will complete the installation and exit silently. If not, the script will give the error, please contact support to finish installation.
- Start your Management Console. If your Management Console is not registered as daemon:
- If your Management Console registered as daemon:
systemctl start resilio-connect-server