Update orderIf you are using your private Tracker server, you must update it prior to updating your Agents. Please note, that Agents v2.0 cannot use Tracker v1.0. At the same time, Tracker v2.0 is backward compatible and can serve pre-2.0 Agents
Note that starting from v.2.2.0 by default there is a tracker server that comes bundled with a Management Console. If this is the only tracker server in your Resilio Connect environment, there is no need to update it manually as it updates alongside Management Server update.
To update Resilio Connect Tracker Server installation to version 2.0, download the appropriate installer (for Windows or Linux) and follow the steps below.
- Download Tracker server MSI file and launch it.
- Follow the installation wizard steps. When picking the path for installation, pick the one where Management Console is installed.
- After installation is finished, your new Tracker will be up and running.
- Stop tracker process.
- Download and unpack the archive to the same directory where Tracker server has been previously unpacked. For example:
tar xvf tracker.tar.gz -C /opt
- Launch the Management Console: