Global Scheduler allows you to create and edit schedules, which later can be assigned to groups. Every schedule is a matrix of 24 hours for 7 days.
- Time parameter is the local time of an agent.
- Every cell can get one rule. By default, there are only 2 rules which you can assign: Full bandwidth (green cells) and pause synchronization (gray ones).
- Click a cell to cycle it to the next rule in the list below.
- Click and drag to change a number of cells at once.
How to use the scheduler?
- Using the "Add a rule" button you can add up to 5 more custom rules, each dictating limits to upload and download speed. Please note that the speed limit is only applied to internet traffic by default. You can enforce a limit to local traffic by setting "Limit LAN bandwidth" in your profile.
- Setting speed limit value 0 kB/s means that the job will be paused. It applies to all transfers (global and local) regardless of the "Limit LAN bandwidth" setting.
- Pause implies that upload and download data transfer is stopped. It means that
- Zero sized files will be synced either way;
- File's deletion will be synced either way;
- New files will be rescanned and indexed, i.e. share size will increase accordingly on a paused agent.