Each job in Resilio Connect shall have at least one agent or a group with an agent in it:
- Distribution and Consolidation jobs shall have at least one source and one destination agent;
- Synchronization job shall have at least one Read-Write agent;
- Script job shall just have at least one agent it in.
If either of this conditions is not met, the job run will give error
Note, this error does not mean that the agent is offline. It means that job's configuration is such that there are indeed no agents or groups with agents in the job.
While job creation wizard won't let you create a job without agents or groups, the configuration may get broken later:
- agents are removed from a group;
- agents are deleted from the Management Console;
- the groups itself is deleted.
The only way to fix it is to review the job configuration and revise the source or destination agents in it, depending on the error message. The missing configuration it marked with a red asterisk
After fixing it, Synchronization job will continue working automatically. Other jobs will require restart of the job run.