Resilio Connect Management Console uses self-signed certificate which browsers don't trust, but give option to accept the risk and bypass the privacy warning.
However, on OS X 10.15 Catalina, some browsers (including Chrome and Safari) changed security level and won't let proceed to the page. There are couple of ways to bypass it.
Quick fix - type the secret phrase
While this screen is active (you might want to click on it for sure) type
thisisunsafe on keyboard, without spaces. It will let you in right away. Solution is quick, but not permanent. The browser will request to repeat the step after some time.
Permanent fix - allow OS to trust the certificate
Follow the steps below.
- Click on Not Secure -> Certificate
- Drag&drop the certificate itself into a Finder folder or Desktop.
- Double-click on it and it will open in Keychain app. Else, open Keychain app go to 'Certificate'. In Menu click on File -> Import items. Select and import the saved file.
- Find the imported file (identify it by expiration date if you have many certificates with same name)
- Right-click (or ctrl-click) -> Get info. Expand the "Trust" section and select "Always trust".
- Return to your browser and refresh the page.