Not supported by OS X architectureSynchronizing color labels and Finder comments is not designed by OS X architecture itself. While Resilio Connect is flexible enough to force it, please do it at your own risk only.
To allow agents synchronizing color labels and Finder comments do the following:
- Enable synchronization of extended attributes in relevant agent profile (must be enabled for all agents participating in transfer).
- Edit StreamsList file on all OS X peers and ensure it synchronizes extended attribute called
- Allow synchronization of .DS_Store file by either removing it from default IgnoreList or whitelisting it.
Known issues related to this way of synchronization of color labels and comments:
- .DS_Store file contains comments for ALL files in a single directory. Therefore, editing comments in the same directory on two different machines may cause one comment to be discarded.
- Finder app does not update comments automatically after synchronization and it may take time to reload them (or even relaunch finder to update comments).
- Non-standard labels may not be synchronized