Resilio Connect Agent works on the files level and is going to extensively access files in the configured jobs. If your organization is using any anti-malware solution, likely you have it installed and the on-access scanner intercepts all the disk requests to scan files for possible malwares.
Possible negative effects that the anti-malware may cause:
- Significant disk performance drop due to files scan
- Significant increase in disk latency as disk read/write operations are hold off until scanned
- Possible disk threads lock-ups due to interoperability issues
If you encounter any of the above, it is recommended to add a set of exclusions to alleviate anti-malware negative impact:
- The Agent executable.
C:\Program Files\Resilio Connect Agent\Resilio Connect Agent.exe
/Applications/Resilio Connect Agent
- The Agent's storage folder. See actual paths in this article.
- The data set where the job is configured to.
Check your anti-malware vendor documentation to know if it is necessary to restart the machine and/or any services for the exclusions to take effect.