1. WinPE 7 and newer, x64 / x86.
2. It should have networking configured and functional.
WindowsPE is a limited environment, not intended for installing and operating applications. Full installation of the Agent is not supported. It's only possible to launch the Agent process.
1. Download sync.conf file from the Management Console. Depending on whether Windows Explorer is available or not, keep or uncheck "Enable Agent UI" option on MC when generating config file.
2. It's highly advisable to configure storage path - the directory where the Agent will keep its settings, database, logs. If it's not configured in sync.conf file, the Agent will create the storage in %appdata% folder of the currently logged in user, which may be not available.
Open sync.conf in a text editor and add line
"storage_path":"C:\\path to\\storage\\folder", . Mind the double backslash and be sure to preserve json format.
3. Download Resilio Connect Agent exe file from downloads page and put it together in a folder with sync.conf file.
4. Launch Command Prompt as Admin, navigate to the directory with those files and launch the Agent from there. Not receiving any error message in CMD means that the Agent launched successfully.
1. Further management - starting, stopping - of the process shall be done manually either through CMD or a script.
2. All available functionality of Resilio Agent is not guaranteed.