last_synced of the job run
When querying information about job run,
last_synced indicates the current timestamp when all Agents in the job run:
If all of the conditions above are true and static, the
last_synced is equal to current time.
If all of the conditions above never happened,
last_synced will return the value "0".
last_synced of an Agent in the job run
When querying the information about a specific Agent in the a job run,
last_synced returns current timestamp if the Agent:
- has no errors AND
- has status "synced"
Agent has status synced only when:
- It is connected to at least one remote Agent AND
- it's not indexing, processing new files, reporting critical error AND
- it's tree hash matches the most recent tree hash in the job AND
- it got all the files it wants to download, in particular:
- for the selective sync those are only files selected by user
- for full sync those are all files agent knows of
If the Agent has never yet been in status synced and does not have an error, the
last_synced returns "0". However, if this Agent is restarted, its
last_synced returns current timestamps.
If the Agent has no errors and is in a synced state, its
last_synced equals the current time.