Troubleshooting Resilio Connect
Identify, diagnose & resolve the basic Resilio Connect or system issues.
Collecting debug information
- Getting help and contacting support
- Collecting server database
- Debug logging for selected Agents is disabled...
- Profiling Resilio agent
- How to find Management Console version?
- How to retrieve License ID
- Azure NetApp Files ACL Troubleshooting
- How can it happen that files got deleted from the sync folder and what to do next
- Resilio Connect takes too much space on disk
- Dump debug status
- Network bandwidth diagnostic
- Disk diagnostic
Management Console error messages
- Licensed Agent Quantity Not Displaying Correctly After The Resilio Management Console License File Was Updated
- The agent cannot decrypt its settings files and needs to be approved on the Management Console
- Proxy is not authenticated to communicate with the Management Console
- Failed to list file/folder
- Conflicting Profile parameters are configured for the Agent at the same time: "Allowed peers" and "Network policy". Use only one of them.
- Possible errors for SMTP connection
- File will be reverted to placeholder automatically once it is synced to at least one of the configured main servers
- File has invalid unicode
- Resilio Agents don't connect to Management Console
- Resilio Agents don't connect to each other
- Files do not sync between agents
- Selected directory is the Agent's default folder location and cannot be used as a synchronization folder